📢 [Free] Webinar – “Digital Transformation: Human Capital Considerations” – is initiated by Lela Machaidze, PMP, MBA from Georgia. Ayman Mashhour > our honorable guest – expertise of 38 years in the field of Information Technology. He has been in people management positions as of 1999 to date.
🔷 Lela Machaidze – Bio:
📌 Lela Machaidze is specializing in program and project management, monitoring/control system development and validation, strategic and action plan development. Also, she is specialized in capacity, capability and training need assessment development, project management manual, and systems development and implementation for public and private sectors. She is the initiator, co-founder, and President of the Project Management Institute in Tbilisi, Georgia. As a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) she participated in several programs and managed business operations throughout implementation and close-out. She has conducted several trainings in Georgian and English for the public/private sector and SME mid and executive-level representatives underframe of different training centers as well as independent consultants/trainers.
🔹 Lela Machaidze LinkedIn:
🔷 Ayman Mashhour – Bio:
Master of Business Administration, certified as Project Management Professional with PMI and certified with the IBM PM Certification Board as an Executive Project Manager. The expertise of 38 years in the field of Information Technology. Have been in people management positions as of 1999 to date. Background encompassed:
- Studying customer requirements and mapping them into the design of automated systems
- Customization of system and application software
- Conducting capacity planning studies for large computer systems
- System analysis, design, and development of online database applications
- Issue-based consultancy work
- Evaluation and comparison of various IT systems and platforms
- Project management
- Installation and management of computer networks
- Leading teams responsible for technical support
- Leading teams responsible for banking solutions design and delivery
- Leading managers in charge of services delivery
🔹 Ayman Mashhour LinkedIn:
⌚ The webinar is going to be held online via ZOOM on 24 November at 17:00 (CET) 08:00 PDT 20:00 (UTC+4) 2021
📌 Invite your connections to help them get important information and experience from the subject experts
🔗 Zoom Link:
📌 Language: English
✅ Attendance is free!
🔸 The registration deadline is November 22 (22:00 CET).
📨 Feel Free to Contact us via email: