Lela Machaidze routinely conducts seminars to discuss user-oriented dimensions of Project Management which also adhere to theories of academic rigor. She is currently serving as an esteemed lecturer at the Georgian University of Public Affairs, Caucasus Business School, and also serves as the Founder and President of PMI Tbilisi, Georgia Chapter, and the Director of the International Institute of Time Management.
She has trained more than 2000+ students from various universities and companies with the following certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, Agile Certifications, and more.
Her exclusive masterclasses equip trainees and participants with adequate knowledge of the following:
- Project Management Workshop (1-day seminar)
- New Product Development
- Change Management
- In-depth stakeholder analysis
- Budget Reviewing and Cost Control
- Project Schedule Development
- Surveillance of procurement
- Management of stakeholders
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Project Quality Management
- Meeting minutes with templates
- Usability and Functionality of Agile
- Report writing, presenting and templates
- Tools and softwares for Project Management
The classes are closed off with shareable certificates.