More than 100 participants attended our event from around the world. The webinar topic was “Digital Transformation: Human Capital Considerations”. The invited speaker was Ayman Mashhour – expertise of 38 years in the field of Information Technology. He has been in people management positions as of 1999 to date.
Our honorable speaker made a very interesting speech and presentation and answered the questions asked by our attendees.
There were many interesting topics discussed during the session:
- Definition of Digital Transformation
- Why does the “people” dimension needs a special focus
- The “people” in-scope of this short talk
- A three-perspective approach to productivity
- Themes for Mitigating Derailment
- Themes for Enabling Performance
- A glimpse at Creating and Evolving Knowledge
- Embed an Agile Digital Culture
- Digital Leadership
- Build Digital Talent
- Define and Implement Transformative Strategy
We thank all participants for attendance and feedback after the event. We hope we will meet again soon at the next events.
If you could not attend the webinar, feel free to watch the recording.
Are you interested in topics related to Project Management and want to develop in them?
Then there are the services, that Lela Machaidze, PMP, and our leader with + 24 years of work experience in Project and Portfolio Management, offers. Out of which + 15 years on a managerial position in the project, program, and portfolio management in health care, construction, public sectors.
- Mentoring of Project Management
- Individual and business (group) coaching
- Project audit
- Corporate consulting
- Exclusive team building and case studies
- Exclusive training in Project Management
There are details of these services in the following links!
If you want to develop further on this subject, contact us via email or
Colleagues recommend Lela Machaidze as a project manager, a mentor, and a coach because she is one of the most experienced project managers and portfolio managers not only in Georgia but all around the world.
Subscribe to our website for more free webinars and useful information about topics related to Project Management!